Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

A (manual) Labor of Love

 Hey all,

So I wanted to share what currently makes my crafting a little different than others who also papercraft.

Currently, our living situation does not allow for the room needed to have an electronic cutting machine like those made by Cricut, Silhouette and others. I can't wait for the day that it DOES allow for it, but in the meantime, I'm lucky enough to have a Cricut Cuttlebug that cuts dies with a manual hand crank. I do love searching high and low for all kinds of dies to be able to still accomplish my wildest crafting fantasies! As of right now, I'm kind of embarrassed (but mostly EXCITED lol) to admit that I have 25 different sets of dies on their way to me via various methods, but mostly, Amazon because they ship fast and I get a discount on a lot of the dies because my husband works for Amazon. I'm super excited because I have two different dies to make 3-D Box Cards on their way, in fact, they should be delivered later today.

While I await their arrival, please check out some of my most recent makes!






I'll come back later and add in the die info later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment